Friday 10 July 2009

The death of a childhood hero and a Life changing Eclipse!

What a strange few weeks this has been, Michael Jacksons death seems almost surreal! I am so, so sad at his passing, and so sad that his life was so misunderstood. Akin only to how I felt when Princess Diana died. Maybe they were both just passing flames who lit up our life for a little while and then moved on.

Michael Jackson was part of my childhood, his music, like Madonna’s was the subject of every craze we went through, and with his passing I feel like a part of my own childhood has gone and my heart hurt when I saw is Memorial.

And what was that all about on the 7th of July, did anyone’s life get turned upside down completely for you only to be left the next day with a feeling that everything will be ok?

Sonia

No comments: